– Navigation or session cookies. These are necessary for our website to work, and to optimize the experience of www.seeear.net. If you choose to disable cookies for our website you will not be able to use many of the features.
– Functional cookies. They provide some of the services explicitly requested by the user.
– Analytics cookies. These cookies help us collect information about how you use our website over time; the areas you visit, the time spent on our website and issues and errors you may encounter. Additionally cookies provided by Google Analytics my send data to Google, according to the Google terms of service.
– Security cookies. We may use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, and customize the website experience for each authenticated user.
Third party cookies
– Analytics third party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics, gather website traffic data, and deliver advertisements on and through the service.
– Integration third party cookies. They are employed by third party sites whose functionality is integrated within www.seeear.net, and may include social network preferences, maps, etc.
– Security cookies. The primary function is to safely deliver content and/or advertising that is relevant to your interests, based on your activity on other websites within our third party network.
Safari 6/7 Mavericks
Safari 8 Yosemite
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Cookies improve your experience on our website and we encourage you to leave them enabled. Furthermore we assume that if cookies are enabled, the user intended to use them.